Terms and Conditions for Sale of Artwork
Last updated May 27, 2017
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the sale of a Susan Vera Clarke Limited Edition Print through the online shop www.susanveraclarke.co.uk.
Title and Risk
- As soon as the purchase price is paid in full, you will become the legal owner of the Artwork and, upon such payment and successful delivery of Artwork, you will be responsible for the Artwork and risk of damage to or loss of the Artwork will pass to you.
Ownership of the Artwork Copyright
- It is the Artists expectation that the Artwork will not be purchased for resale and will be retained by you for your own personal enjoyment or as a gift for another’s personal enjoyment. Specifically, you may not sell or offer for sale the Artwork on any internet based auction or other website.
3.2. Copyright in the Artwork remains the property of the artist.
3.3. You may not produce any image of the Artwork and may not, at any time, publish or submit for publication or reproduction any image of the Artwork to any third party, including any internet websites for any prupose.
3.4. If you breach any of your obligations under paragraph 3.3 you agree that:
the payment of damages will not be a sufficient remery to compensate us of the Artist for your breach;
the Artist may, apply to the course for an oder to prevent you from continuing to breach your obligations under these Terms and Conditions; and
the Artist may, contact the operator of any internet website on which the Artwork is being offered for sale or on which an image of the Artwork have been placed by you or at your direction, and instruct such operator, on your behald, to remove any such offer for sale or image from any such internet website.
Fulfillment of Orders
- All orders will be dispatched within 7 days of receiving payment.
Delivery & Shipping
- If you are ordering from the United Kingdom, your Artwork will be shipped via Special Delivery, which takes a maximum of 2 working days.
5.1. If you are ordering from over seas (rest of the world), shipping can take up to a week via Recorded Delivery.
5.2. All shipment options include insurance up to the value of the Artwork you have purchase. If your purchase is damaged during shipment, the cost of the Artwork will be reimbursed to the seller (Artist), and a replacement print will be dispatched to you, once the damaged print has been returned to the seller by the purchaser.
- It is the promise of the Artist that none of the Artworks being sold via www.susanveraclarke.co.uk, can be found cheaper anywhere else.
- If the Artwork has been reasonably unfairly represented by the seller, and does not appear as it was displayed via the website, you are entitle to a full refund of the Artwork value, once it has been returned to the seller.
Personal Details (Data Protection)
- Susan Vera Clarke will NOT share any personal details that you have disclosed through the website, with any Third Parties.
Sensitive Information (Data Protection)
- All billing information and payment details are securely encrypted. The website www.susanveraclarke.co.uk has SSL Certification for your payment information.
Complaints and Feedback
10. We value all feedback and if you have anything positive or negative to say about your purchasing experience with Susan Vera Clarke, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org